- The highest grade of white tea, using only the buds of the tea plant.
- Tasting Notes: Notes of dried grain, honey, and rose.
- Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Cultivar: Dai Bai
- Brewing Suggestions: We recommend using spring or filtered water. Heat to 175F/80C. Use 1.8g / 2 tsp of tea for 12 oz of water. Steep 4-6 minutes.
The highest grade of white tea, using only the small fuzzy buds of the tea plant. Medium bodied with notes of dried grain, honey and rose. A truly exceptional tea.
This item is also available for purchase at amazon.com
- Product Code: SilverNeedles
- Availability: In Stock