- Organically grown Chinese green tea scented with natural jasmine blossoms.
- Tasting Notes: Tropical fruit, vegetal, with well balanced floral characteristics from the jasmine flowers.
- Origin: Zhejiang Province, China
- Brewing Suggestions: We recommend using spring or filtered water. Heat to 175F/80C. Use 2.5g / 1 tsp of tea for 12 oz of water. Steep 4-6 minutes.
As soon as you smell this tea brewing you should realize the high level of quality. The flavor and aroma are impressive. This is an organically grown Chinese green tea scented with jasmine blossoms. The blossoms are then removed in order to avoid imparting any bitterness. This extra step is a sign of quality and care which will be apparent in the flavor. Jasmine ranges in flavor from tropical fruit to floral. This tea tends to lean more towards the tropical fruit side of the spectrum (especially papaya and mango), with the green tea providing a pleasing vegetal foundation. Great served hot or iced.
Ingredients: Organic jasmine green tea
Storm King Tea's ingredients are listed as "organic" when tea origins use certified organic methods. The products do not bear the USDA Organic seal because Storm King Tea, LLC is not a certified organic handler. We made the decision to disclose the use of organic ingredients in this manner to avoid passing the expense of certification onto you, the customer. The law does allow us to list ingredients as Organic without certification. We are not permitted to use the USDA Organic logo, and our packages do not bear this label. If the ingredient list for one of our teas does not use the word "organic," then the tea is not organically cultivated.
Jasmine Green; Organically Grown
- Product Code: OrgJasmineGreen
- Availability: In Stock